How Camp Kirby Works
It’s as easy as….
- Click the “Register Now” button and upload your pup’s info
- Contact us via email or phone to confirm your info
- Schedule and complete your temperament test
- Reserve your daycare, boarding, or grooming and finally
- Watch on the cameras as your pup has a blast
We’re an open play environment, all dogs need to register and pass a temperament test in addition to being up to date on all vaccines. These include: Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza Vaccine Bivalent – H3N2/H3N8 (please note this is a different vaccine than Parainfluenza). All dogs 7 months or older are required to be spayed or neutered.
We are here to help! You can always call or email us at 858-565-2267 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
All of our campers have easy access to your dog’s reservations, immunization dates, records and pictures. You can also view report cards and track your packages. If you have any issues at all, give us a call, we can walk you through it.